Paper Sweeties October Inspiration Challenge - Anything Goes!

Sunday, October 01, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

It's October (whaat??)...it's time for a new challenge at Paper Sweeties!!!


Paper Sweeties Challenge - 
October 2017
Anything Goes! 



Here's my card:


I brushed an embossing folder with green Glitter Brush Pen and imprinted the design on white paper.
I added seam binding on the bottom, before adhering the panel to the card. Then, I tied a bow.
I stamped 3 pumpkins (Thankful stamp set) on orange paper, cut them out and adhered 2 on the panel. I use foam tape for the 3rd one.
Finally, I added some sequins on pumpkins and scattered some more (Sequins - Cupcake Sprinkles).

Challenges:

*************************


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hello, sweet Lilian!
    Your backgrounds are always so fabulous, and the pumpkins look gorgeous. Hope you are having a blessed day.
    Hugs,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable pumpkin patch! Love the addition of the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Autumn card, love those pumpkins.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of your embossing folder in making the soft background.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe