French Dies {Fri}: Creative With Stamps #21 - Reindeer

Friday, December 01, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

Last month of the year...it's December!!! There's a new Challenge at Creative With Stamps!

We have a new Instagram account! Please, check us out HERE! Don't forget to follow us!
We also have a Facebook Page, in case you haven't "Liked" us there yet!


This month's theme is:



Our sponsor is:


3 images 

(for Random Winner)

*****************************

Here's my card, using Sponsor's image - Ronnie the Reindeer and Holiday Topiary, and some dies:


I printed the images on cardstock and die cut a panel. I colored them with Copics and Sharpie markers and added some Liquid Pearls on berries and on panel.
I added some papers and more die cuts - the top circle was stamped with CTMH Christmas Borders stamp set, adhered with foam tape and embellished with Liquid Pearls, too.
Dies are ODBD.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. cuteee Deer Image from Patty you have choosen my friend
    and love that pot of the tree
    and cool added the rounded snowflakes in blue and white on the left side..
    Hope you like to hop to my card hehe...you know I stamped the whole deer but I have accident as I cut the Deer the neck was so thin and it was damaged ooh noo..
    so I decided only used the face of my deer hehe..
    see you around sweet lady
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable Reindeer and the Holiday Topiary is a great addition. Love all the patterns and shaped die cut layers too, Lilian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is that little reindeer !! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe