French Dies {Fri}: Floral Birthday Card(s)

Friday, December 08, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I made 2 cards, using the same design...


I used patterned paper on the left panel.
I stamped sentiment (CTMH) several times on the right (sometimes without re-inking).
I stamped, colored and cut out flowers (Kind Thoughts Cardmaking Kit), then adhered them on card (I used foam tape for the big one).

The second one is pretty much the same (sorry, the photo is blurry, but I sold the card, so couldn't retake the photo), except I used washi tape and Cricut die cut on the left, and some Dimensional Glitter on the die cut:


Challenges
Card #1
1. WordArtWed #312-#313: AGoes
2. Crafting with Friends #56: AGoes
3. Simply Papercraft #53: AGoes
4. ATSM #271: AGoes



Card #2
1. HLS Dec Mixed Media: AGoes


************************************

I'm adding this card to the post...one I made for the Operation Smile Fundraising at my church:


So far, we will be able to help 2.5 kids! =)
Sketch was inspired by CTHM Wishes Book, supplies are CTMH.

Challenge:
1. The Paper Players #373: A Theme Challenge from Laurie




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love your cute gingerbread man Lilian and the tone-on-tone background stamping on your card. A perfect sentiment too! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilian, your little gingerbread boy is adorable! Love the sentiment and the tone on tone stamping! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your floral birthday cards are gorgeous; wonderful to see spring images when we're surrounded by all things Christmas. That said: I LOVE your little gingerbread! Super sweet! Delighted to see your creativity in the Addicted to Stamps and More gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe