Washi Meets...CAS(E) this Sketch!

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

When I saw this sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #252, I thought WASHI TAPE!!!
Do you still use washi tape? Well, I still have a bunch, so I might as well use it...


Some of those tapes have metallic details...and the sentiment is from Brutus Monroe Birthday Bears, one of the stamp sets I got recently.

Challenges:
1. CAS(E) this Sketch #252:


2. Simon Says Wed: Something New (stamp set)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love these soft gorgeous colors! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab way to use the Washi. I do still have washi and use it from time to time its a very over looked product.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe