Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - March 2018!

Thursday, March 01, 2018

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's Planner Series Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties!!!

Here's what I did in my Mini Happy Planner for March (click to enlarge):


I stamped icons and words, using Planner Series: Get Your Craft On and Planner Series: Wedding.
"PLANNER" was stamped using "PLAN" + "NER" ("DINNER" from Planner Series: Wedding)
I inked part of "SHOWER" (Planner Series: Wedding) for the word "SHOW".
I added some MAMBI stickers and more stamping...
I stamped "clovers" using the heart in Planner Series: Get Your Craft On and flower tag and ribbon from Planner Series: Shapes.

Challenges:
1. Simply PaperCraft #55: AGoes

Supplies:




************************


Please, don't forget to visit the PLANNER TEAM blog hop:


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe